At Accountants Plus we offer the full range of business advisory services.
Our services include advice for new business ventures, business monitoring, company formations, asset protection, ACC Cover and Succession Planning.
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality. If you have a good idea for a new business venture, but don’t have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, then we can help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited liability company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with the Companies Office, Inland Revenue or Customs and Excise
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirement
Business Monitoring & Development
Sometimes businesses need some focused and dedicated expertise to help improve their current sales, profitability and/or identified business activity. At Accountants Plus we provide a business monitoring and development service, customised and tailored to meet our clients’ individual requirements.
We can assist you with improving all aspects of your business including:
- Setting new strategic business goals
- Developing a focused business plan
- Increasing sales to existing and new markets
- Improving profitability factors and determining new cost-effective solutions
- Staff recruitment, performance and reward programmes
By engaging our services we can bring significant hands-on experience to your business. We will partner with you to identify key tasks and activities, keep you motivated and on course, and most importantly provide you with our impartial and specialist business expertise.
So talk to us today about your requirements.
Company Formations & Company Administration
At Accountants Plus we have extensive experience and offer specialist advice on all aspects regarding Company formations and administration.
We advise and assist on all aspects including:
- Undertaking the legal registration and supporting documentation for forming a trading Limited Liability Company
- Preparing required statutory documents
- Filing of Annual Returns to the Companies Office
- Maintenance of Company Minutes and Resolutions
- Forming of Loss Attributing Qualifying Companies (LAQCs).
For further information on how we can help you with any aspect relating to Company formations and administration please contact us.
Accountants Plus provides advice on how to protect you, your family and your business. We examine your situaton and decide on which of the following is ideal for you. This includes:
- Formation and administration of Limited Liability Companies
- Asset protection through use of a Family Trust
- Business protection through use of a Company Structure or Trading Trust
- Debt restructuring
- Insurance options
ACC Cover & Advice
At Accountants Plus we provide advice and guidance on all aspects relating to your ACC cover options and ACC obligtions.
Whether you are self-employed or an employer, you are required by law to have ACC cover.
If you are self-employed you have the option of choosing between:
- ACC CoverPlus – the standard option; or
- ACC CoverPlus Extra – where you wil receive a guaranteed and agreed to weekly amount, if you are unable to work as a result of an injury
If you are an employer you are required to provide work-related personal injury cover for all your employees, whether they’re full-time, part-time or casual workers. ACC WorkPlace Cover provides full cover for all employees who suffer a work related personal injury.
For further information and advice on your ACC cover talk to us. We can also discuss with you some options that may be applicable for your business, to help reduce your ACC levy.
In ensuring the long-term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed succession plan. Coordination of the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation and appropriately guide you through the process of providing of business continuity.
Contact us for more information on forming a plan that allows for a successful continuation of your business.